[NOTE: This giveaway is now closed. See below for the winner.]
This is the third free film giveaway, and it’ll be a regular occurrence until supplies get low.
I recently acquired several grocery bags full of film from a fellow photographer. It’s all expired, but has been kept refrigerated and so is still perfectly fine. I thought I’d share the wealth!
This time, one lucky person will receive five (5) rolls of Kodak T400CN 35mm film, 36 exposures. This film is ISO 400, C41 process black and white film. You can process it at any minilab or photo place. I’ll ship it anywhere in the world.
- Void wherever taxed, licensed or prohibited. Don’t enter if it will get you or I in trouble. No purchase necessary (or even possible, as I am not currently selling anything).
- You must tweet (or retweet) the link to this post on Twitter. Use the handy icon below. If you don’t have a Twitter account, perhaps it’s time you signed up for one?
- Comment on this post, by putting your Twitter user name below. That way I can verify that you’ve tweeted a link to this post. Make sure you enter a valid email address when commenting (in the non-published email field), as I will contact the winner that way.
- The winner will be randomly selected from those who participate. The Twitter user name of the winner will be posted in the blog post itself, on Friday November 19th, some time in the morning (Pacific Coast Time). I will email the winner for his/her mailing address at that time.
- Previous winners ARE eligible, since it’s been awhile.
And the winner is: @f83photo
I used the random number generator at www.random.org to generate a number between 1-10 (the number of entrants). The number ’2′ was selected, which I then matched to list of comments. @f83photo was number 2 in the sequence.
Thanks everyone for entering, and please add the RSS feed so you can be notified of the next one.